THINGS I LEARNED DURING MY STUDENT DAYS.

  THINGS I LEARNED DURING MY STUDENT DAYS

 

How to live like a King as well as a pauper. How to scout bookstores and where to find the best deals. How to sip endless cups of tea and still be ready for the next cup. When to make myself a Hollow Man during boring meetings. How to dream endlessly and not want those dreams to end. How to guzzle that occasional can of beer and walk around with that tipsy feeling. How to go on a marathon movie watching binge and still looking forward to more.

 

When to agree to disagree and make adjustments for other’s viewpoints. How to not take myself too seriously and laugh at myself. When to slip on my shorts and go window shopping. How to still lie in bed long after daylight breaks in. When to heed a friend’s advice and wonder whether it made any sense. How to survive on minimum pocket money and blow it all away. When to go on sleep mode when not enjoying something. When to laugh at a friend’s stupid jokes. How to sail through a boring lecture and not fall asleep.

 

How to stay silent for the sake of peace and ignore the barbs of venomous people. Where to go on a dull day. When to splurge all my money on things I believed in. When to hide from the world and rejuvenate. When to find solace in expert counsel. Where to go and eat on a night out in town. Where to vacation on a shoestring budget but still enjoy every moment. How to position myself in class so as not to be visible. Where to go to see the best-looking chicks in town. How to beat fatigue by sipping strong coffee. How to make learning fun by making a game out of it. When to draw a line with overbearing people. How to live life in a monk mode!

And will never forget these valuable lessons from my student life!!!

   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STUDY TABLE

MEMORIES OF SCHOOL DAYS

3 THINGS DAVID GOGGINS TEACHES.