LOVE IS ALL AROUND.

 LOVE IS ALL AROUND

When pressed for a definition and image of love, I racked my brains the best I could to express feelings from deep within and say what it meant to me.

 

To summarise, love for me still seems to be the fragrance of cedar, cherry, pine, morning after-shave musk, and the Yves Saint Lauren: Opium French perfume, all mixed in a heavenly alchemic potion.

 

During the afternoon, I visited a swanky restaurant, and it occurred to me that love for me was the lip-smacking taste of prawn pie and the appetising batter of fried fish with cheese sauce.

 

As I tuned on the radio, love for me suddenly seemed the melodious, enchanting and captivating voices of Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes belting out that foot-tapping duet “Senorita” on the airwaves. 

 

Relaxed, I realised love is exhilarating and energetic, ready to take on the world. As my footsteps turned towards home, love suddenly felt like a lump in the throat that came from being unable to express affection for those I hold dear. In an intimate moment, it felt like the warm embrace and hug that soothes and banishes all the worries and cares in the world.

 

As I blinked my eyes, love looked like a fresh, aromatic, and radiant garden sunflower, resplendent in all its glory and shining bright in the early morning and late evening dew.

 

So with this image of love, I went to bed secure in the knowledge that love never fades, it just needs rekindling and some soul-searching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STUDY TABLE

MEMORIES OF SCHOOL DAYS

3 THINGS DAVID GOGGINS TEACHES.