THE DUES

 THE DUES

“Hi, Mr Singh. I’ve been trying to call you for several weeks, but you don’t answer my calls. What’s the problem?”

“Well, I…”

“I’ve tried messaging you several times…”

“I know.”

“You know, Mr Singh, as part of the agreement you made me sign, you were supposed to have paid my outstanding dues a long time ago.”

“I’ll look into it.”

“You’re not honouring your commitment. What was the purpose of signing that darned document?”

“Well, I’ll talk to the buyer. I can bring him on a conference call. You can ask him about your payments.”

“Well, I’m sick and tired of your dilly-dallying tactics and your buyer. I need the balance amount, period.”

“You’ll get your payments soon.”

“But then, Mr Singh? When? That’s the question I’m asking you repeatedly. Right now, I need money. Most of my projects are stalled because of a lack of funds. Moreover, I’m answerable to several people. They are relying on me. What do I tell them?”

“Your payments are delayed because the buyer was ill.”

“I have already given him sufficient grace time and believe he is completely recovered. An agreement is an agreement. Because of this delay, most of my plans have gone astray. How much longer do I have to wait for the payments to come through?”

“I’ll look into it.”

 “Yeah, do something about it pretty soon…or I’ll be forced to look at other options. I’m fed up dealing with the likes of you,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STUDY TABLE

MEMORIES OF SCHOOL DAYS

3 THINGS DAVID GOGGINS TEACHES.