SOME FUNNY QUESTIONS I ASKED MYSELF

 SOME FUNNY QUESTIONS I ASKED MYSELF

 

What was the best surprise I ever received recently?

When I thought it had all ended, 

But it was the beginning of something

 that I had always dreamed of frequently.

 

What is my favourite Louis L’Amour book?

Last of the Breed, I can still hear the horses

hoofs.

 

What is my go-to karaoke song?

Neil Diamond’s “Sweet Caroline”

This song can never go wrong.

 

What was my favourite subject in school?

English was so excellent that it made us drool.

 

If I could listen to one song for the rest of my life

What would it be?

Bob Dylan’s “Blowin in the Wind “while sipping 

Green tea.

 

Who would I choose if I could be friends with a 

Fictional character?

I would befriend Don Michael Corleone and learn to 

Be a gentleman cavalier.

 

If I could listen to one song for the rest of my life

What would it be?

Guns and Roses “Sweet Child O Mine” by the Sea.

 

What is the valuable thing I have learned in my 

Career?

Persevere to be a leader in your sphere.

 

If I could listen to one song for the rest of my life

What would that be?

John Lennon’s “Imagine” makes it three.


What is my favourite sport?

With soccer, I am never bored.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STUDY TABLE

MEMORIES OF SCHOOL DAYS

3 THINGS DAVID GOGGINS TEACHES.